Top Social Power Linking Tactics To Increase Blog Traffic
The popularity and ranking of your blog is directly correlated to the number of sites linking to it. In-bound links to your blog tell the search engines what they will find when visiting your site.
Web 2 marketing tactics can easily create serious MLM blog traffic. This could be anything from a few hundred visitors to several thousand visitors. You must update your blog content consistently to generate repeat visitors.
Use social bookmarking sites by setting up bookmarks and submitting stories and articles. Do not spam.
The real impact of social power linking comes when you build a bigger asset base by having our content show up in far more places than just our sites alone.
Here are ten cutting edge tactics to profit with social power linking to increase MLM blog traffic.
1. Submit articles and posts to StumbleUpon.com
Install a toolbar button when you sign up and you can “Like” or “Dislike” any site or page you want. You can mark up your pages, and also vote for other sites in your niche for research purposes.
2. Submit articles and posts to Digg.
Digg is easy to use, and if your blog is on WordPress, you can add a plug in so your readers can actually submit your articles to Digg.
This Digg-style site will also help you get traffic. It takes less than a minute to submit your articles here.
4. IM News
If you have marketing related content, make sure to submit to IM news often.
5. Make it easy for outside parties and social media sites to link to your content. Link baiting, track backs and always consistently posting useful and original content will draw readers. If you have a WordPress Blog, use the Tagalize It plug in to create Technorati and IceRocket links.
6. Make bookmarking or social tagging easy. Put a “delicious this” text link at the bottom of a post, and a Digg button at the top of the article.
7. Reward inbound site links. The more inbound links your blog and site generate, the better. Create a permalink to use and cite them on your blog This simple act of acknowledgment will generate much good will and links.
Social power linking is a powerful way to quickly generate inbound links and traffic to your blog. Follow these essential tactics and you will see a gig increase in traffic leading to more enrollments in your business